Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just Happy - A Mini Kit Freebie

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you had as good a time as we did!! Almost time to get back to work and to the real world, but in the meantime, I have been playing and playing. And you get the FREEBIE!! Here is my newest... it's called Just Happy. I tried my hand with word art for the first time, and I must admit, it's much easier than I thought it would be!! Hope you like it!!
Make sure you get both the files for the download... here are the Papers and here are the Elements. Now it's time for you to be "Just Happy!"
See ya soon, 
Deborah~~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete