Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm here to apologize... I guess the link for my kit didn't work... I want to thank you all for letting me know my Pay with a Tweet didn't work. That's what I get for posting late at night!! Well, here is the kit with a direct link to Mediafire. Thanks for being such great supporters... I am eternally grateful!!


The good news is, that I have completed an alpha that goes along with it and I'm not even going to make you work to get it. Just click on the preview to download the file:
 

Sorry, the links have expired. Check back here often for all my new creations. 

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your time and work. this is great. had to click opposite to download tho. clicked on the alpha to get the kit, and kit to get the alpha.....didn't cripple me to do it tho. it is great.
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful kit. I've done a layout with it and posted it to my Facebook Fan Page and sent well deserved credit back here. cheers, Carley www.carleysdigiscraps.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete