Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Releases and a FREEBIE this week!!

Well, iNSD is here!!! We've waited a long time for it, and I just love that it happens the same time as Mother's Day every year!! It's like having a WHOLE weekend to feel like a QUEEN!!! Speaking of, I have a fresh new mini-kit I designed for Mother's Day and it's called Momma:


Right now, it's in my store for only $1.40!! Practically a steal if I do say so myself!!

And for all my loyal FB fans... I have FREEBIE for you, too:


It's a QP I put together for that special picture of you and your mom or even one with you and your baby!! Either way, it's FREE for you only for a VERY limited time!!!

That means I'll have something more for you VERY soon!! After all, it is iNSD and it all about the SCRAPPING!!! I'll see you very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment