Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy DSD, a huge deal and 2 FREEBIES!!!

Holy cow... it's been WAY too long since I've taken care of my dear sweet fans!!! But I think I've made up for it with a sweet deal and some great FREEBIES!!!

Right now, I'm offering all my bundles for only $9 at Funky Playground Designs!!!


It's the lowest I've ever offered my designs and it's probably the lowest I will ever offer them for a long time!! You get 19 bundles with this super offer... that works out to $.47 a bundle!!! SERIOUSLY... how can you pass that up!!

And since I've been such a bad designer and haven't give you any FREEBIES in  while, I'm offering 2 right now... what a better way to celebrate DSD than with a FREEBIE DSD kit:


Click on the preview to become a FB fan and get this kit for FREE!!! And who can have a kit without an alpha?!?! So here's the matching alpha to my DSD mini kit:


Just click on the preview for your coordinating mini!!

I'm still looking for some talented ladies for my CT Team... make sure to apply because tomorrow is the last day:



5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete