Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can't sleep

The call to the principal's office was nothing important. Nothing that I hadn't already handled, anyway. It certainly wasn't something that couldn't have been handled in an email. But... then there are those people who have to feel SOOO important. Communication is a huge issue at this school with all but one of my Asst. Principals so I just chalk it up to a lot of self importance with very little substance... sounds like inspiration for a layout, I do declare!!!

Well, Boo is bugging me to go out!!! Gonna try to get another hour or so of sleep. Then it's back to the stress of deadline week... gotta love the yearbook!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just came by your blog via ESS! It looks great! I'm new to it myself but find that it's a lot of fun!
    Oh, congrats on getting on the CT at Digital Candy. That is awesome! I guess 30 years of scrapping pays off! :)

    ReplyDelete