Monday, January 5, 2009

What a day...

Back to school after 2 weeks and it was very, VERY busy!! Of course my email box was full and I didn't realize until it was too late that one of my Asst. Principal's needed to see me today. Well, I worked straight through my planning and lunch and when I finally packed up, it was well after 5:00 (contract time ends at 4:15). I guess I'll have better luck tomorrow!! Getting called to the principal's office... BLECH!!!!!

The weather has been tremendous, 70's during the day and 60's at night, but that makes for a terrible allergy season. So it's itchy eyes, runny nose and all the other fun stuff. But then again, shorts and a t-shirt in January... not to shabby.

It's Chelsea's 17th birthday tomorrow and I won't even see her but for an hour or so. But the big celebration will be this weekend. So I still have a little more time. I can't believe how fast the time flies.

Well, it's time to get to bed, today really wore me out. Sorry for being so boring today. I'll try to learn some more on here tomorrow. I do like being on here and of couse, I LOVE learning new things!!

Nite-nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment