Friday, April 15, 2011

New Releases and a FREEBIE this week!!

It's another wonderful Friday in Florida and I really had the creative juices flowing this week!! I have two great kits for you and another FREEBIE!!! And since this is a new release, it's priced right at 30% off for this weekend only. First, since Prom season is right around the corner, I put together this beautiful kit called Magical Night:


It's not just for prom... you can also use it for engagements, weddings, or any special night you want to remember.

Next I have Imagine... it's a great kit for your P365, P52, or for just everyday pages:


Both images are linked to my store, so just click on them and then shop away!!!

And here is my FREEBIE for this week:

This glitter add-on coordinates perfectly with my Blossom kit that I released last week. Don't forget to "like" the Digi Deborah's Designs FB fan page... there will be an ALL NEW FREEBIE there since I have reached 100 fans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment