Thursday, April 14, 2011

OOOOOOOOPPPSSSS..... Fairy Find Boo Boo!!

You can't have a Fairy Find if the Designer forgets to change the price!!!! Sometimes I am SOOO blonde!!

If you tried to take advantage of my Fairy Finds yesterday and found that the prices were still, full retail, then you are in LUCK!!! Today I'm extending my Fairy Finds for just a LITTLE bit longer... I'm offering TWO kits for only $1 each... today you can get my What's this Foolishness!?! kit:


Or my Sweet Violet kit for just $1 each!!
Or you can splurge and get both for just $2!!! That's over 30 papers and almost 70 elements for $2... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Make sure to check out the Digi Deborah's Designs FB fan page... there is an exclusive FREEBIE there for all my fans!! Spoiler alert: it may match up nicely with my Sweet Violet kit!! * hint hint *

Did someone mention FREEBIE?!?!? Well, just because I love you all so much... I'm offering this glitter FREEBIE right here on my blog!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!! Hurry to get this NEVER BEFORE OFFERED glitter pack that coordinates perfectly with my What's This Foolishness!?!? kit... it won't be here long as a FREEBIE... hurry today!!
 

And I've got 2 new releases for you this Friday... make sure to check here to find my newest designs!!! See you all again tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete