Monday, July 4, 2011

Design Factor Week #2 and 2 FREEBIES!!!

Well, I just barely made it in time with this challenge for Week 2 but I'm very happy with how this mini kit turned out. Since Chelsea was recently initiated into Phi Mu Sorority, she has been bugging me to do a kit for her. Part of the sorority's creed includes the words: Love, Honor, and Truth. So that's how I came up with the name for this kit. The quatrefoil is the symbol used for the badge. I really enjoyed working with Illustrator and making this shape in the program was definitely a challenge. I definitely see myself doing a lot more with Illustrator in the future. It was so fun!!

Click on the preview to get your FREEBIE:

This will only be a FREEBIE for a very short time, so make sure you get it right away!!

I didn't forget about my very loyal FB fans... you can get beautiful glitters for this kit on the Digi Deborah's Designs fan page.


Oh, before I forget... I also did some gel styles that match this kit and you can get them by clicking on the preview:

Thanks again for all your support... I love what I do and it's so fun to do it knowing you all create such wonderful memories!!

1 comment: