Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week 5 of The Design Factor and 2 FREEBIES!!

So I'm getting ever so closer to finishing tThe Design Factor Race!! I've learned so much and I hope you all have enjoyed my designs. Here is this week... it was all about recoloring... I called it Everything nice:
Click on the link to take you to the Digi Scrap Connect gallery for the d/l links.

Since I can't do a kit without adding some funky styles, here's some gels on the Digi Deborah's Designs fan page:

I also have some FAB glitter FREEBIES for you right here on my blog!!
Click the link to get these glitters to BLING out your pages!!

Happy Scrapping to you and see you very soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely alpha and elements in the Design Factor Challenge 5 which I downloaded last week but didn't have time to stop by to thank you for. More's the pity as it seems I missed out on your lovely matching glitters which you have here on your blog. But once again thank you for your generosity in sharing all of these lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete